· The Democrats and the Republicans are equally corrupt where money is concerned. It's only in the amount where the Republicans excel.
· Democrats never agree on anything, that's why they're Democrats. If they agreed with each other, they would be Republicans.
· Everything is changing. People are taking their comedians seriously and the politicians as a joke, when it used to be vice versa.
· A Republican moves slowly. They are what we call conservatives. A conservative is a man who has plenty of money and doesn't see any reason why he shouldn't always have plenty of money. A Democrat is a fellow who never had any, but doesn't see any reason why he shouldn't have some.
· America has the best politicians money can buy. (my personal favorite!)
· Never blame a legislative body for not doing something. When they do nothing, they don't hurt anybody. When they do something is when they become dangerous.